Monday, August 30, 2010

just another day...

I sit here staring around the room looking for inspiration having a desire to write something.  I think about my day and nothing remotely interesting happened, no fresh revelation, no hurt to report....nothing.  Then my eyes land on all of our cards from our wedding and the gnawing guilt of unfinished thank you cards creep in.  My excuse for not doing them the first month was...it our first month of marriage, we have a 2nd reception to plan, we have a vacation to go on.  My excuse the second month was: I left my bride book at my parents house two states away which has all of my addresses in it.  My excuse the third month: it was a hard month with new adjustments, summer ending, school starting for Michael, busy time at work for me.  My excuse now?  I'll think of something...don't worry!

1 comment:

  1. It took me a YEAR to get the thank you cards out. I looked up thank you card etiquet and they say up to a year is fine. Don't stress about it... but don't do what I did and wait a whole year ;)

    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete